16 Kasım 2008 Pazar

NYC




New York City (NYC) is home to pretty much the most diverse population in the world. The city boasts the rich and famous as its inhabitants, as well as businesspeople, students, and immigrants from all over the world. It has been the chosen destination for waves of Dutch, British, African American, Irish, German, Italian, Jewish, Eastern European, Chinese, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Mexican, Korean, African, and Arab migrants over the past couple of centuries. It is a multicultural city, a multiethnic city, a multilingual city, and a multi-religious city. City Hall employs translators for 180 languages.

4 yorum:

cdenizhande dedi ki...

I'm interested in New York and i want to visit New York as soon as possible.Thank yo for your sharing;)

Aycan dedi ki...

Oh my dear!even though i haven't been in New York, i know it is very beautiful.I am the one who wants to go there, too.But firstly,i want to see nearly every part of my country.Nevertheless,if i have oppotunity,i cannot say "no" to go New York.:)))

Adsız dedi ki...

From your writing I have understood that it is a big and crowded city.I also want to go there.This would be a great chance.I hope in the future we will have this chance.

Samet dedi ki...

It is my dream city. I want to visit there too. But I do not have enough money for now. This is my most important problem. I do not need to write too long it is enough.