16 Kasım 2008 Pazar

the most loneliest morning

i woke up with my mum's lovely voice asking for me to come to the breakfast table.as usual,i was the last to wake up in the house,and all of them waited for me to do so.i persuaded my feet to get out of my bed .it was some kind of challange for me to leave that warmish bed ,so for my feet.i looked at the window and saw the white beauty falling from the blue sky.i could feel the bitter cold outside but i felt lucky to be in a house with a good heater anyway .meanwhile mum was getting angry.i took the baby steps through the ledder downstairs and reached the table,said good morning to dad ,my sisters and mum.it was an ordinary morning for me until i came here.now i wake up with the cold sound of my alarm clock not the lovely voice.no table for me.no people waiting for me to wake up.i didnt want to look at the window.it doesnt matter whether it rains or it shines because i am freezing all the time.i am still indoors with a good heater.so where is the sense in that?i can see now that i was lucky and i was warm not beacuse of the good heater but because of my family those people whom i would give my all without hesitation.and as soon as i am home i will woke up at six in the morning and set the table for them.i am missing them..

Hiç yorum yok: